Lizzy11268

Greg Iles
bookbridgr.com

The Bone Collection.

The Bone Collection: Four Novellas - Kathy Reichs

Now I’m a huge fan of Kathy Reichs, not just of her writing either, so a collection of novella’s featuring the ever durable Tempe Brennan was a dream read for me.

And they were GREAT too especially First Bones which takes us back to the start of it all – these were all new to me although I believe they are not all newly published here. Each one was a mini thriller, with the usual forensic fascination (I love how compelling all the detail is in the cases Tempe takes on I always go google mad after reading anything from this author) and twisty turns in the plot that keep you on your toes.

I never like to put this series down so it was great to be able to start and finish a story in one sitting, although to be fair I did  want to read the next immediately but then you know. Thats how it goes. The writing is immersive as ever, the authenticity shines for obvious reasons and each one was as gripping as any of the full length novels.

Talking of which I can’t wait for more. This series for me has only grown stronger, I can’t imagine that I will ever get bored of it. Hope we get a good few more yet.

Highly Recommended.