Lizzy11268

bookbridgr.com

Blood Moon - Review

Blood Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers) - Alexandra Sokoloff

**Author provided review copy**

I'm making this fairly brief mainly because I have book 3 lined up on my Kindle ready to go. I'm addicted!

This series has, so far, been totally brilliant. Huntress Moon, pitch perfect part one, set us up for Blood Moon which is simply superb - a rollicking roller coaster ride of a novel with some hugely compelling characters and a story arc that will leave you breathless.

Redefining the serial killer thriller is no easy task believe me, I've seen it all over the years, but with the Huntress/FBI Thrillers Alexandra Sokoloff has done just that - creating in Cara Lindstrom a killer like no other - she is intensely fascinating, completely believable and absolutely sympathetic.

Her "relationship" with Roarke, our man at the FBI is gorgeously complex, beautifully captivating and a huge strength of the series - it draws you in, makes you pause for thought and is so riveting that you will barely glance up from the page.

Add to that a fast paced and highly intriguing mystery element in the cases surrounding these two and you really do have a unique addition to the crime genre, one that I would highly recommend.

Happy Reading Folks!