Lizzy11268

Callie Bates
Mississippi Blood
Greg Iles
bookbridgr.com

Calling UK Book Bloggers....

Good Morning fellow bloggers!

Right having arranged one or two blog tours to help out friends, I'm now having lots of requests to arrange more!

As I quite enjoy it I will probably do a few as and when I can - I do not charge the publishers or authors for the service as I don't believe that someone else should benefit from bloggers time and effort in taking part. However I DO ask them to make a non specific voluntary donation to the Young Readers Programme with the Literacy Trust in return for MY time and effort in arranging the tours.

That way your time as bloggers and mine will benefit young readers and help with Literacy and an ongoing love of books in the next generation. So with that in mind...if you are a blogger who is happy to take part in Blog Tours when the book is of interest would you mind commenting on this post with the name of your blog and your preferred genres? That way I can only ask you if you would be interested and can taylor requests I might send. That way I won't be annoying!! (Hopefully)

Happy Reading!