Lizzy11268

Callie Bates
Mississippi Blood
Greg Iles
bookbridgr.com

The Kind Worth Killing - Teaser Review.

The Kind Worth Killing: A Novel - Peter Joseph Swanson

Publication Date: 19th February 2015 from Faber and Faber

Source: Publisher Advanced Reading Copy.

Delayed in London, Ted Severson meets a woman at the airport bar. Over cocktails they tell each other rather more than they should, and a dark plan is hatched - but are either of them being serious, could they actually go through with it and, if they did, what would be their chances of getting away with it?

Teaser Review: Full review to come during Spotlight 2015 feature starting soon on the blog.

Fantastic. Absolutely addictive. SO well written and flows off the page, keeps you on your toes, and within you will find an eclectic, brilliantly drawn and absolutely HORRIBLE set of characters every one of which you will adore. Very cleverly constructed and with a terrific premise, as I said on Twitter this is the twistiest twisty tale you will read in 2015, forget Gone Girl, this one will blow your mind.

I'll talk a little more about it when I feature it in a blogpost - but for those of you who follow my reviews and know what a sucker I am for those tales with a sting and how eager I am to find those books that get me with a storyline I don't see coming (rarely happens)  - Peter Swanson has earned himself a place in my Hall of Fame by getting me not once but TWICE during the telling of this and  added to that he wrote a magnificently satisfying ending that had me up on my feet.

Kudos.